Friday, June 25, 2010

Christina's Wedding & Festivities

I've worked with Christina since I started at the Census Bureau in 2006. It took her a bit to warm up to me but now I'm sure she can't imagine her life without the Guidos. She's all married off now...here is how we got there...

Step 1: The Bridal Shower

Back in April, we gathered in Bel Air, MD for a bridal shower honoring Christina. Food, gifts, the works!

Me, Chrissy, Cynthia, Jill (Census girls)

Step 2: The Bachelorette Party

In May, we headed up to the Baltimore area for some wine tasting and dinner.

I loooved the TangoPeach wine I tried!

Step 3: The Wedding!

It was a beautiful affair on the 18th of June. Beautiful weather, lovely church, delicious food, good dancing...everything a wedding should be!

Congratulations!

I think we looked pretty spiffy too :)

Step 4: Happily Ever After



No comments:

Post a Comment